Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Due to the regulations of TR DIZIN the studies without ethical committee approval cannot be evaluated in the review process.
All the articles published in GORM are licensed with "Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License (CC BY 4.0)". This license entitles all parties to copy, share and redistribute all the articles, data sets, figures and supplementary files published in this journal in data mining, search engines, web sites, blogs and other digital platforms under the condition of providing references.
The authors consent to give all the personal information to the system by submitting their information asked by GORM. GORM is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust with respect to the privacy of the personally identifiable information. You may get periodic e-mails or notices about the journal and upcoming events after you provide your e-postal address to GORM.
Any personal information will be used exclusively for this journal and scientific aims. Such information will not be used for other purposes and will not be shared with third parties. The only exclusion is in terms of legal situations such as court orders, rights to defend against claims, prevention from illegal activities, etc.